The 7th Central European Conference on Cryptology
June 22-24, 2007, Smolenice, Slovakia
The conference will take place in the Conference Center Smolenice Castle, near Bratislava, Slovakia.
It will start on Friday, June 22 and will last till Sunday,
We plan plenary sessions in the morning and short
talks (20 - 40 minutes) in the afternoon, from 15:00 till 18:00.
One afternoon (depending on the weather and general agreement) is
supposed to be free for those willing to make a trip.
Preliminary Conference Programme
The program will be finalized at the beginning of the conference.
List of plenary speakers:
- Professor Nicolas T. Courtois, University College of London, UK
Two Sources of Algebraic Vulnerability and Applications in Cryptanalysis [Abstract]
- Professor Bart Preneel, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
Hash functions: recent developments [Abstract]
- Professor Spyros S. Magliveras, Florida Atlantic University, USA
Group theoretic cryptography [Abstract]
- Professor Rainer Steinwandt, Florida Atlantic University, USA
Group Key Establishment: Some Security Goals and Constructions [Abstract]
- Professor Trung van Tran, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
Public Key Cryptography Based on Covers of Finite Groups [Abstract]
Last updated on June 12, 2007.